ziddu

Thursday 28 February, 2008

music launch

music launch
Megastar Chiranjeevi, Naga Babu, Pawan Kalyan, Trivikram Srinivas, Ramcharan, Allu Arjun, Ileana, Parvati Melton, Brahmanandam, Baba Sehgal, Rasool, Navadeep, Srinu Vaitla, Dhil Raju, Bhogavalli Prasad and others were called on the dias. Ali and Sunil are anchoring the event. Pawan Kalyan is casting short hair, thick and long moustache.

Brahmanandam: Combination of so many stalwarts and intellectuals. It will become super duper hit of the year. It was all Jalsa on the sets and did not feel like work. There is lot of laughter and Pawan Kalyan's power also in the film. I am happy that I got a chance to participate in this function. I am happy to see Padmabushan Dr. Chiranjeevi attending the function. I wish the film would run 365 days, said Brahmanandam.

Parvanti Melton: I am very happy to be here. The turn out is amazing. It is really wonderful experience working for Jalsa. I am honored to be among so many stalwarts. Jalsa will be something you wont forget and you will enjoy.

Ramcharan: I felt bad to hear that the songs came on the net before the release of the audio. But I did not hear the audio and waited till date to hear the songs. The songs are rocking. Thank you, Devisri.

8:35 PM
Megastar Chiranjeevi released the audio.

8:38 PM
Pawan Kalyan: Salutations to every one. We will speak after the release of the film.

He closed with that. Ali comments that Pawan would have spoke for 15 to 20 minutes if Chiru was not there. It is out of respect that he is speechless. Pursues Pawan to talk.

Pawan continues.'Trivikram narrated the line during the making of Bangaram. our frequencies matched and we became good friends even in real life. I wish that more directors like him come into the industry.'

Megastar Chiranjeevi: I am impressed with the arrangments and turnout. I acted in so many Geeta Arts films. He never organized any of my film's audio at this level. I thought Trivikram would be the hand behind this grand function. But I know him and he is not the kind of guy who demands spending lot of money for anything other than film producton. Will it be Allu Aravind? I dont think so. He will spend any money on production but not anything other than that. Pawan is always away from these kind of functions. It is Allu Sirish who planned all this. Now it is the young generation and I guess we will follow their lead.

Even if the film comes out average, the fans are ready to make it bigger hit than Kushi. We all know this. But rest assured, the film has come out great. Every one is confident about the film. Devisri Prasad gave songs in full josh. Kalyan is also expecting a lot from this film. He told me that he is very confident after seeing the rush. I am sure that this film will entertain you all. It is wonderful that Baba Sehgal is here. I am thankful to him. We will talk about my film and my plans later on. I myself am not decided if there is going to be another film or if so when? So we will defer the discussion to later on.

8:48 PM
Ali requests photo session with Chiru, Pawan, Charan, Allu Arjun, Naga Babu and Allu Aravind. Stay tuned for more coverage to continue. Detailed writeup and pictures will follow.

No comments:

Join to earn money